Click4download Free Download Software | AKVIS Refocus v.2.0 Multilingual and Trial Reseter | Many times when we take pictures using a digital camera shots with the composition of the result is very interesting, but the detail drawing that produced no clear and very blur / blur. Because time may not be played back and Momennya place just like that, would re-do the composition is highly unlikely. So is there a solution? how? Of course there is a solution that is by using software to fix it, and refocus v2.0 AKVIS is one of them. This software can improve the sharpness of image blur, and allows us to increase the sharpness in a particular area is also obscured in any part of the other. Its use is easy and can be done by anyone, even a novice photographer once.
(if the difference between two pictures above do not seem obvious, its Image Zoom to see more clearly the differences of the two images above)
What's New ?
- Added compatibility of the plugin with Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop Elements 11.
- Improved compatibility of the plugin with Corel PSP X4.
- Fixed bug when working with certain color profiles.
- Improved RAW processing.
- Added support for images from Sony cameras SLT-A35, SLT-A65V, NEX-5N, and Panasonic camera DMC-GX1.
- Improved the Print dialog (when no printers are installed).
- Fixed the EXIF error when saving JPEG.
- Fixed some minor bugs.